Source: Čezeta Motors website | We published in August already an open letter to investors from Neil Eamonn Smith. Today, we heard the news that the complete Čezeta Motors business is for sale!
Neil Eamonn Smith – Founder and Owner:
“It’s been a dream of mine for the last 7 years to give life to this wonderful scooter and restart the Czech motorcycle business. Thanks to the hardwork and dedication of the staff and the support from crowdfunding investors, we’ve managed to build one of the world’s best electric scooters.
However, during the last 12 months it has become clear that the company cannot move forward without a new partner who has adequate resources to invest into improving Čezeta’s scooter and realising its potential. For this reason, I’ve regretfully decided it is time to sell the business.
If you are interested to discuss acquiring the company, please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org“
CEZETA IN BRIEF
- Manufacturer of one of the world’s best electric scooters, homologated for use in the EU
- Unique iconic design, protected by EU trademark
- Network of high-quality suppliers in the centre of Europe’s motor industry
- Plan to realisitically reduce costs by -40%
- Over 2.5m CZK in pre-orders for the second-series of the 506
- No external debts, no bank loans, no overdraft
- 2m CZK in working capital, including a parts inventory and demonstrator bikes
- Steady source of income from repairs and maintenance work
- Sales partners throughout Europe
- Potential for world-wide sales, especially in the USA
At THE PACK – “Electric Motorcycles News” – we hope that Čezeta can continue its path and that this iconic brand will have the opportunity to expand further, now and in the future.
More previous posts about Čezeta at THE PACK – Electric Motorcycles News