ZBIKE Z1 & Z2 are powerful offroad performance e-bikes manufactured in Lithuania. These amazing bikes are developed exclusively for adrenaline lovers – they are powerful, fast, and loaded with innovative features. Thanks to the premium carbon frame design (and some other stuff of course), you can ride over the roughest terrain.
- Speed 100 km/h (bike power and speed can be limited to 25 km/h and makes it traffic friendly)
- 10kW continuous power. Up to 14 kW peak.
- Range: 220 km+ with one charge (distance may change on different conditions and battery type).
- Battery is super easy to change. It takes up to one minute to do so.
- Charging time is from 2 to 6+ hours, depending on charger type.
- Bike weight 50 kg.
- Rear wheel is 24″ front 26″.
- Hydraulic e bike brakes from Magura, 203mm, brake rotors.
- DNM front and rear absorbers is as base Z1 option.
- Composite frame from carbon fiber and glass fiber (ISO tested).
- Frame and battery are developed in-house at ZBIKE.
- Also the redesigned liquid cooled rear hub motor (unique in the world).
- Speed: up to 60 km/h
- Range: up to 170 km
- Frame is designed and build by ZBIKE
- Frame 6082 T6 5 mm
- Fork 6082 T6 3 mm, thick wall tubes
- Finished frame weights only 15 kg
- As a front suspension fork they use top DNM forks
- Rear shock is DNM top models
- Mid drive motor is from the well known and reliable BAFANG manufacturer. (This BAFANG model we use have all needed certificates and warranty)
- For battery they use only high quality 18650 cells from Panasonic
- Battery capacity 1.4 kWh
- 48 Volts
- 29 Amper hours
- Brake disks 203 mm
- From shimano, shifters, Shimano XT
- Brake system is especialy designed for electric bikes Magura Mt5e.
These are is the basic versions. ZBIKE offers other suspension options such as Manitou, RockShox, Fox.
Other parts can be changed by client’s demand.
More info: https://zbike.eu/