Built on a tubular steel frame, The Core has a cool but friendly look. It’s an electric scooter with a removable 2,0 kWh battery capacity (configurations are possible to obtain 2,2 kWh and even 3,9 kWh for more performance and a range up to 100 km).
A standard 7” multifunctional digital screen equipped with a navigation system (cartographie provided by HERE) guides you to your destiny. The Core is equipped with a 4G communication system and multiple on-line options.
You can access the scooter using a smartphone or a RFID Card. The Core Fleet System allows the drivers to receive real time information from the back-end. Also allows the control by the company of multiple parameters (location, productivity, battery level, incidents…)
“THE CORE IS THE SOLUTION FOR URBAN TRAFFIC”
The Core is produced in Europe and our assembly plant has a European homologation with the highest quality standards. More than 80% of our scooter’s components are delivered by European suppliers. Our engineering team has a worldwide experience in the electric motorcycles manufacturing.
THE CORE has been designed specifically for urban traffic and can have a large number of starts and stops in daily work. It has a standard high load capacity which can be extended with extra large cargo-boxes. It can be customized with your own corporate colours and logo. Charging doesn’t require special recharging facilities and batteries are easy removable and replaceable.
Driving and motor
- Maximum speed: Configurable accordingly to needs from 25 km/h to 90 km/h
- Equivalent cc: 50 cc or 125 cc
- Acceleration 0-50 km/h: 7.5 sec.
- Autonomy range: from 60 km to 100 km (depending on battery, driving style and terrain)
- Maximum power: 4.1 kW
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery capacity: 2,0 kWh | 2,2 kWh | 3,9 kWh
- Battery removable: Yes
- Battery weight: 2,0 kWh: 14 kg | 2,2 kWh: 16 kg | 3,9 kWh: 26 kg
- Charger: 400 W external
- Charging time: 3,5 h: 80% | 5 h: 100%
- Tubular frame, no plastics
- Led lights
- Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes (CBS in 125 cc models)
- Normative: EURO IV
- Tyres: 13”
Dimensions and weight
- Weight: 92.5 Kg
- Load capacity: 150 Kg including driver
- Wheelbase: 1,382 mm
- Height to the seat: 780 mm
About Going Green SL
Going Green was originally founded in 2008 by a group of Spanish executives from various divisions in the energy industry. Our mission is to become a major role player in the Electric Mobility market for consumers, companies and Government(s). More info about Going Green on their dealer ID-page at Electric Motorcycles News >
Or visit directly the website of The Core: http://www.thecorebike.com/