In August 2017 we published the first pictures from the LMX 161 Freeride MX Bike. LMX bikes was founded in 2014, as a collaboration between Adam Mercier and Lucas Suteau. Today, they present you their new offroad performance e-bike LMX 64H.
Adam: “We just launched the preorders for the new LMX 64H, our speed pedelec bike with 45km/h homologation. You can climb higher and easier than with a classic EMTB, with less effort in the climbs and extended rides in duration and distance. The pedaling torque sensor and the 3 assist modes make it possible to adapt your effort according to the terrain.”
A motorcycle when you need it
It is possible to use the LMX 64 as a motorcycle with the gas grip integrated in the handlebar grip, even without pedalling. Add some extra power at any time, to pass an obstacle !
A moped that is easy to carry | 45 Km/h approval
With the 50cc equivalent homologation, the LMX can also be used as a moped, to go to work or to simply wander around. With only 28 kg total weight, take it everywhere and in addition the registration is free in most EU country !
A second chain dedicated to the engine
The LMX 64 is equipped with a unique transmission system, featuring dual chains and freewheel dedicated, which allows to transmit the power with reliability. (LMX patented technology).
5x more power than a classic EMTB
With up to 2500W and 200 N.M peak, The LMX 64 is the most powerful speed bike in its class. The motor gets you up to 45 km/h without effort or even without pedaling at all, even in most extreme and steep terrain.
The behavior of an MTB, the power in addition
High strength aluminum frame made in France, ultra-modern enduro geometry. Experience the behavior of an easy and playful mountain bike with 180 mm of travel, to tackle any terrain.
- Electric Motorization: Synchronous Brushless
- Mechanical rated power: 1.5kw
- Maximum mechanical power: 2.5kw
- Max torque: 23 N.M at the motor shaft
- Max engine speed: 3000 rpm
- Engine transmission: 1 speed with dedicated freewheel
- Transmission ratio: 12-100T
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Battery: Li-ion exchangeable battery
- Rated voltage: 52V
- Max voltage: 58.8V
- Capacity: 857 Wh
- 100% charging time: 250 minutes
- Charging time 80%: 210 minutes
- Charger Voltage: 220v AC
- Charger power: 200W
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum, size L and M
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 31.8 / 22 mm 760 mm oversize
- Front suspension: SR suntour durolux Ø36 mm 180 mm
- Rear Suspension: DNM RCP2S with 2 posit. buffer
- Front / rear travel: 180 / 180mm
- Brakes F / R: TRP 203×2.3mm AV / AR
- Front / Rear Wheels: 35mm x 27.5 “, 35mm x 27.5”
- Front / Rear tires: 2.6 “x 27.5”; 2.6 “x 27.5”
- Chain: # 219 (karting)
- Head tube angle: 65 °
- Base: 1220 mm Size M / 1290 mm Size L “
- Ground clearance: 340 mm (pedal height)
- Seat height: Adjustable, telescopic seatpost optional
- Weight: 28 kg With battery pack, 23 kg without battery pack
- Range: 35 to 75km depening on terrain and mode. pending homologation tests