Energica Motor Company S.p.A. is the first Italian manufacturer of high performing electric motorcycles. The company, headquartered in Modena, in the heart of the Italian Motor Valley, is the sustainable subsidiary of CRP Group – a pioneer in the world of international motorsports and a hub of excellence for its state-of-the-art technologies. Energica has brought together the brightest minds in Formula 1 racing and only highly qualified workers assemble the Energica models. Each motorcycle undergoes countless quality controls and performance tests ensuring that each bike is perfect.
Energica Eva is the first 100% electric streetfighter made in Italy: a perfect combination of agility and aggressive riding. The rebellious spirit and easy handling allow the rider to control the power of the bike, making it the best streetfighter for the urban jungle.
Energica Eva has a permanent magnet AC oil cooled motor that produces a torque of 170 Nm. The electric streetfighter can reach a top speed of 200km/h in Sport mode. Eva’s battery, inverter, charger and ABS are constantly monitored and managed by a sophisticated Vehicle Control Unit. The streetfighter is fully compatible with commercial recharging stations or can be charged at home. Energica Eva is the only electric streetfighter in the world with an integrated fast charge system on board.
Type: Permanent Magnet AC, Oil Cooled
- Max speed: Limited at 200 km/h (Sport Mode)
- Torque: 170 Nm
- Riding modes:
– 4 Riding Modes: Urban, Eco, Rain, Sport
– 4 Regenerative Maps: Low, Medium, High, Off
- Park assistant: Back and Forth (1.74 mph Max Speed)
- Capacity: 11.7 kWh
- Life: 1200 Cycles @ 80% Capacity (100% DOD)
- Warranty: 3 years / 50.000 km
- Recharge: 3.5 h (0-100% Soc) Mode 2 or 3 Charge, 30 min (0-85% Soc) Mode 4 Dc Fast Charge *
- Front wheel: Cast Aluminum 3.5” x 17”
- Rear wheel: Cast Aluminum 5.5” x 17”
- Front tyre: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Rear tyre: 180/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Frame: Steel Tubular Trellis
- Swingarm: Cast Aluminum
- Front suspension: Marzocchi Ø43 mm, Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping,
- Rear mono: Bitubo Rear Mono Shock Adjustable Rebound, Spring Preload
- Chain: (16/44) 525 O-Ring Chain
- ABS: Bosch Switchable
- Front brake: Brembo, Double Floating Discs, Ø330 mm, 4 Pistons Radial Calipers
- Rear brake: Brembo, Single Disc, Ø240 mm, 2 Piston Caliper
Vehicle control unit
A Vehicle Control Unit implementing a multi-map adaptive energy and power management algorithm manages the vehicle. It constantly monitors batteries, even in key off position
- 4.3” Wqvga 480×272 TFT Color Display with internal memory for datalogging,
- integrated GPS receiver and Bluetooth communication 16.7 ml colors,
- 9 Warning Lights,
- 6 + 6 Current Consumption Lights,
- Ambient Light Sensor,
- Real Time Clock,
- GPS 10Hz
Short Range Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy
Onboard, [110-220]V [50-60]Hz, 3 kW.
Conforms to Standards SAE J1772 and IEC 62196-2 with pilot signal for charging station interface LPR (Long Period Rest) Function.
Allows the maintenance and automatic balancing of the batteries during long period of non use
- Electric Green
- Dark Blue
- Lunar White
- Seat height: 795 mm
- Wheelbase: 1465 mm
- Length: 2140 mm
- Height: 1220 mm
- Width: 870 mm
This data sheet is provided for reference only. Energica Motor Company reserves the right to substitute or change components.
Technical features under development may change or be implemented after vehicle purchasing with no additional costs.
Source & pictures: Energica Motor Company