Each and every component on the Sport was developed with the focus on a high quality performance technology design.
The current version is equipped with all the features you’d expect from a premium machine such as New Tech aluminium forks, R16V aluminium shock absorber, Xlite Michelin tires, new CNC clamps and new aluminium protector plate.
The EMSport is designed for competition and leisure. Each and every component was developed with the focus on high quality and performance technology design.
The EMSport is the latest edition which evolved from our last model, the EMSport has been involved at the 2016 WTC and achieving great success in France’s National Trials Championship in 2014 (S2 Category). With a brand new engine the 2017 EMSport is more powerfull!
The EMSport is equipped for best racing and performance parts ; Tech aluminium fork & R16V aluminium shock absorber, Xlite competition Michelin tires. CNC clamps & aluminium protector plate.
EMSport available in homologated version (125cm3). Also in Blue color. The extra seat can be equipped on the EMSport & EMSport + (Quick & Easy install).
- Frame: Perimetric 25CD4S
- Front Suspension: Tech Aluminium Fork Ø39
- Front Travel: 175mm
- Rear Suspension: Ollé Aluminium R16V
- Rear Travel: 170mm
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disk182mm 4pistons
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disk 150mm 2pistons
- Rims: Morad Trial 1,6’’x21’’ & 2,15’’x18’’ | Tubeless Dark grey matt
- Wheel base: 1350mm
- Length: 2035mm
- Width: 825mm
- Seat height: 700mm
- Ground clearance: 320mm
- Footpegs Height: 360mm
- Weight: 73kg / 70kg***
- Engine: Brushless DC
- Power: 5kW nominal | 12kW pic : 16CV
- Torque: 18 Nm nominal / 27 Nm pic
- Cooling: Air
- Primary Transmission: By belt
- Finale Transmission: By chain
- Time Range*: 50 to 150 min / 40 to 130min***
- Battery: LiPo 51,8V / 25Ah / 1,2kWh | LiPo 51,8V / 16Ah / 0,9kWh***
- Charging Time: 110 min / 75 min***
* Range vary based on riding style and drivetrain configuration
*** EMSport +
Source & pictures: www.electric-motion.fr