The new E-Trek model represents a transition to expand the model range to on road use. The E-Trek is versatile as it comes with a traditional comfortable seat which adapts it well for legal street use. Perfect for use in the city or off road, its light weight at 95 kg is an amazing riding experience.
Make it your first choice. Whether you’re riding in the heart of the city, or on your favourite trails, you will find the E-Trek an amazing riding experience.
With its aggressive styling combined with ultra slender designed, make the ETrek one of the most stunning bikes in the market!
This bike is equipped with a lithium polymer battery 52Ah / 51.8V and a brushless motor.
You will be able to ride more than 60 km and reach a maximum speed of 85 km/h *.
On all technology fronts, the E-Trek offers multiple options. The E-Map allows you to change in real-time to adjust power and top speed to meet your needs. Standard on the E-Trek is regenerative braking to recharge your EM battery.
Electric Motion has designed a bike easy to ride in town and efficient for an off road use. With its inverted fork, frame from competition design and all the elements combined, equip the E-Trek to make it a very light and nimble motorcycle at 95kg. This allows the E-Trek to be comfortable in any riding situation.
- Frame: Perimetric 25CD4S
- Front Suspension: Inverted, adjustable compression
- Front Travel: 180mm
- Rear Suspension: Ollé R16V
- Front brake: CBS brake System | Disk 260mm 2pistons
- Rear brake: CBS brake System | Disk 220mm 1piston
- Rims: Morad 90/90 R21 Michelin & 120/80 R18 Michelin Black
- Wheel base: 1390mm
- Length: 2220mm
- Width: 800mm
- Seat height: 850mm
- Ground clearance: 280mm
- Footpegs Height: 350mm
- Weight: 95kg
- Motor: Brushless DC
- Power: 6kW nominal | 11kW pic
- Couple: 27 Nm
- Cooling: Air
- Transmission: Chain
- Battery: LiPo 51,8V / 52Ah / 2,69kWh
- Charging time: 3h45min | 1h45min (optional fast charger)
* Range and top speed vary based on riding style and drivetrain configuration
Source & pictures: Electric Motion