Encouraged by the excellent result that the Moto-Bike achieved in the off-road market by the launch of Brinco – the first model of the Bultaco New Era – Bultaco brings its innovative concept to the urban environment in order to continue playing a leader role in the international two-wheels mobility. Albero, is the Bultaco Moto-Bike model conceived and designed for the urban environment. A new concept in the city for a new type of rider: Moto-Bikers. Cosmopolitan urbanites who are looking for a different kind of transport. One that’s on the cutting edge, and sustainable.
The Moto-Bike: a new and groundbreaking concept
A surprising combination of adrenaline, provided by its 100% electric propulsion, controlled directly by its throttle, and the physical experience of independent pedalling.
Exclusive and Aspirational
The Brand, the Design and the Pioneering concept make the Albero an exclusive and aspirational product.
ALBERO: DESIGNED TO DOMINATE AND ENJOY THE CITY
The new Bultaco Albero shares Brinco’s technical platform, but features a look and technical solutions adapted to the urban environment. The result is a model with a unique, very attractive design, characterised by a retro image, a bit reminiscent of a café racer.
With the Albero, the Moto-Bike proves to be a winner concept also in the city.
- Performances: top fun thanks to its hybrid propulsion, independent pedalling and electric motor with throttle grip (2kW max power – 60Nm torque)
- Agility: excellent handling to easily ride through any traffic jam. Lightness to take it to any place, even combining the Albero with other means of transport (i.e. train)
- Safety: Its robust chassis is a guarantee of strength and stability. The superb power-to-weight ratio and the throttle grip make the Albero highly responsive in any situation.
- Environmentally friendly: Albero is the perfect ally of all new cosmopolitan riders. Zero emissions to get any point of the city.
- PROPULSION SYSTEM: HYBRID: INDIPENDENT PEDALING + ELECTRIC MOTOR BY THROTTLE
- MOTOR: Brushless / Permanent magnets / AC / On rear wheel
- POWER: 2kW (Max Power) / 250W (Continuous Power )
- MAX SPEED: 45km/h / 25km/h
- CONTROLLER: 3 Ride Modes (Sport/TourEco) / Built-in self-protection and diagnostic system
- BATTERY: CAPACITY: 1.3kWh / CELLS: High durability Lithium-Ion / BMS (Battery Management System) CAN Bus / INPUT: 58.8V
- RANGE: SPORT: up to 50km / TOUR: up to 75km / ECO: up to 100km
- CHARGER: OffBoard @8A 465 W / INPUT: 110 VAC – 240 VAC / OUTPUT: 58,1 VDC / WEIGHT: 1,5Kg / CHARGE TIME: 3h (95%)
- TRANSMISSION: 9 Gears + Overdrive (ratio 1 : 1.65) / Plate Z38
- DISPLAY: Digital. Backlight.
- CHASSIS: Aluminium central tube frame and swingarm.
- SIDESTAND: YES
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Adjustable inverted fork. 130mm Travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Adjustable monoshock (compression / extension and preloading) with Piggy- Back. 150mm Travel
- HANDLEBAR: Touring – 770 mm Width
- BRAKES: Front: Hydraulic – Disk Ø 203 mm, with 4-piston caliper / Rear: Hydraulic – Disk Ø 203 mm, with 2-piston caliper
- WHEELS: Front & Rear: RIM 24’’ / TIRE: 24 x 2,35’’ (Road)
- FRONT LIGHT SET: LED with DRL 1100 Lumen and Automatic Sensor (Day/Night)
- TAIL LIGHT: LED (Position – Brake)
- MUDGUARDS: Long back
- PEDALS: Anti-slip cover with reflector and sealed bearings
- SEAT: Confort
- SEAT HEIGHT: MAX 1.114,2 – MIN 1.011 mm
- LENGTH: 1846 mm
- WHEELBASE: 1189mm
- WEIGHT: 42,26Kg
- COLOURS: Brown and Silver
- GUARANTEE: 2 years (applies to all components)
Source: Blog Bultaco >