Source: website Artisan Electric | The Artisan EV0 has a futuristic look and with the latest electronic and battery technology combined with the innovative frame and suspension design, the Artisan EV0 is introduced in Europe’s electric motorcycle market by Artisan Scooters.
The EV0 featuring a 3000W motor boosts a max speed of 80km/h with the 30ah battery (A full charge from empty takes six hours). And this electric motorbike has an approximate range of 90km at 45km/h. Featuring a sealed lithium battery it is charged using any 13amp socket, just like your phone. The under-seat charging port enables you to plug into any nearby 13amp socket for a full recharge in 6hrs.
The all new mid mounted 3000W motor is designed to give smooth precise power delivery coupled with maximum torque to ensure electrifying performance, whilst still retaining its all-important ECO credentials.
The Artisan EV0 is equipped with a clear LED display, ensuring that the rider is kept up to date. The large digital speedometer is a constant reminder of the EV0’s ability while the LED battery indicator ensures that you are in charge! Enclosed in a sports fairing, the EV0 is fitted with powerful, all-new, LED lighting for main and dipped headlights, stylish, great visibility, low power consumption and even more reliable!
From the adjustable anodised foot-pegs through to the fully adjustable mono-shock rear suspension, no detail has been overlooked. The EV0 is designed to fit both you and your lifestyle. Ensuring that the EV0 had powerful, balanced, braking to match its blistering performance was paramount in the overall design.
Artisan offers a choice to personalise your EV0 beyond the standard black vinyl seat. Why not go the extra mile and spec your EV0 with a genuine leather seat, available in two matching colours to compliment your machine. All leather seats are supplied with a complimentary weather cover.
The EV0 is available to pre-order now ready for delivery from 1st March 2019. Prices start from as little as £3295 for the 30ah battery model.
Category driving license (UK)
The Artisan EV0 motorcycle is categorised as A1, so the law treats it the same as a 125cc petrol motorcycle.
- This list of eligible riders are (in the UK):
- A rider aged 17 and over with a provisional car/motorcycle licence and a CBT (compulsory basic training certificate).
- Anyone with a full car licence issued after Feb 1st 2001 and a CBT (compulsory basic training certificate).
- Anyone with a full car licence issued before Feb 1st 2001.
- Anyone with any class of full motorcycle driving licence.
- Dimensions: [L] 1880mm x [W] 750mm x [H] 1180mm.
- Charging: it takes six hours although it is rare the bike would be charged from empty.
- Brakes: both front and rear disks use hydraulic braking systems.
- Battery: the EV0 battery is capable of approximately 800 recharge cycles. Please note the battery still maintains 70% of its original capacity after 800 cycles.
- Motor rating power: 3000w (3kw)
- Max speed: 80km/h with the 30ah battery
- Weight: 120kg.
- Input voltage: 110v/220v 50-60Hz.
- Tyre size: 12” Tubeless.
- Climbing ability fully loaded: 30 degree incline.
For more information, or to purchase your Artisan Electric EV0 Motorbike today, please call 0800 1588 264 or visit www.artisanscooters.com